New 2012 Ford Edge Owner- So Cal SEMA Build

EGR USA

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to introduce ourselves to the forum along with my 2012 Ford Edge.

Not much now just a plain 2012 SEL that my work has been using for R&D on the window visors, hood shield and side steps.

The best part is that the office is sponsoring it for SEMA this year so stay subscribed here for updates.

292917_336466286439250_1224514938_n.jpg

So here is whats one the menu for the EDGE.

Complete 3M vinyl wrap in matte black.

EGR Matte Black Window Visors

EGR Matte Black Hood Guard

EGR Integrated Side Steps (powder-coated matte black)

Gibson cat back exhaust ceramic coated matte black

Injen CAI

Eibach Lowering Kit

22" TSW Donington Wheels Matte Black

Falken Tires

And a few other custom goodies I just cant reveal yet.

I also have a 2011 Mediterranean Blue SEL. Why don't you use mine instead of yours for these modifications!!!!!!!! Looks like she's gonna be really nice!

Thanks for the compliment. Your a little far from So Cal though!

If your ever interetsed in some of our product just shoot me a PM and ill get you special forum friends price.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from lunch today and this special package was delivered by my friends over at Falken Tires!

They told me the S/TZ04 would deliver the best ride for the Edge over the rock hard sidewalls on some of the passenger car tires in the 265/35/22 category.

IMAG1261.jpg

IMAG1260.jpg

Time to drop these bad boys off along with the TSW wheels and get these things mounted on!

IMAG0023.jpg

Where you able to get it lowered yet? Or are you still waiting for Eibach to get the springs back in stock?

I spoke to Eibach 2 weeks ago and they were backorderd on the rear springs. Since its a SEMA car I didn't want to risk not having any suspension. Luckily the people over at H&R Springs were gracious enough to give me a free set for the SEMA build.

Its a bit subtle but considering this thing gets constant road use It works out great! I think a larger tire could have been used, I have a 2013 were building for SEMA as well here and that's getting 22" wheels as well as a more aggressive drop (courtesy of Eibacch) so the plan is a 265/35/22 tire for that. I need to do a bit more measuring and see if I can squeeze a 285/40/22 (1.7" taller than a 265/35/22)

The mobile phone shot is not the best at showing its stance, Ill try to get some better pics today and post them up.

EGR,

Would you be interested in a set of my Vertical LED Running Lights to use on your SEMA Edge? I have all three versions in stock and could get them to you quickly. Shoot me a PM and maybe we can work something out. Could be some nice exposure for my LED lighting products for the Edge.

• 2 weeks later...