MGP caliper covers for sport 22's

Has anyone else had a problem with the rear install. Like I mentioned in the previous post I had to modify the rear clips to make them fit. Based on other posts it sounded like nobody else had to do that. The front went on perfect but the bottom of the rear clips needed to be trimmed otherwise they would not slide all the way on and hit the rotors.

I installed a set two weeks ago. The front and right rear went on fine. The left rear clips both went on but made contact with the rotor and made a loud screaching noise . I had to trim them as much as I dared and then used a dremmel tool to grind the leading edges of the clips down a bit. The contact wasn't caused by rust. I'm just guessing that there was a slight variation in either the rotor or caliper that made one of those parts a little bit bigger.

I bought mine through the Amazon website where I got the black with the MGP logo for about $180 with free shipping. I've always thought the exposed brakes looked like a blemish on the looks of the vehicle and was just trying to hide them. I initially just installed them on the right side so I could see how they looked. After a week, I decided that I didn't like the glossy black and I thought the fake bolts looked cheesy so I repainted all four of them flat black. The glossy black draws the eye to them, and I was going for a subdued look. I much prefer the flat black and it blends well with the lower body plastic molding.

Edited by Gimp

with all do respect...these are terrible...ive seen these on a few vehicles and at first im like "Dang!!!" then i got closer and i realize they didnt do a caliper swap and it looks real cheesy... If you want the Brembo look...get Brembos...

x3 haha. I agree. To each is own and from across the street it looks hot.