Finally got the Flex 20's on the wifes' Edge with pics

ioldsnut

Wow, those wheels look nice. You didn't need any hub centric rings to mount the Flex wheels? I know the 2011 and up Edges use a smaller hub bore than the 2010 and older, and I thought the Flex wheels had the larger bore opening.

I checked eBay after seeing those on your car, but they get a bit too much by the time I would have to add shipping, center caps and TPMS sensors.

Yes they are off a 2011 and I thought I needed rings too, but they have the same size hub. I found those close to home for 275.00 for wheels, lugs, center caps on Craigs list. I just used my sensors off the 17's. Then I found some new, never mounted tires for 570.00 including shipping off ebay. Cost me 80 bucks to have them mounted and balanced, so for 925.00 she's now a happy camper....

• 3 weeks later...

Well, after seeing your wheels from the Flex, I decided to go with them also. I purchased some off eBay (no where near the FANTASTIC deal you got!) and this week will get the 20" chrome clad ones taken off. I'll use my tires from the factory wheels and have picked up some new TPMS sensors for a good price. Once I get them transferred, I'll put mine up for sale.

Well, after seeing your wheels from the Flex, I decided to go with them also. I purchased some off eBay (no where near the FANTASTIC deal you got!) and this week will get the 20" chrome clad ones taken off. I'll use my tires from the factory wheels and have picked up some new TPMS sensors for a good price. Once I get them transferred, I'll put mine up for sale.

Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet.....lol Yeah,,, post em when you get em....