hey, I am new too!

tommyscarpet

hey, everyone! just aline to say I happened on this site 2 days ago, very much enjoy seeing the changes everyone is making to their cars! I just bought an 07 MKX, & adding some BLING , also want to do a grill, if anybody comes out with a nice one? also want to lower mine, would appreciate any feed back on springs, etc., cost of them? a nice set of 20" also on the list! again, hello! Tommy Overstreet

hey, everyone! just aline to say I happened on this site 2 days ago, very much enjoy seeing the changes everyone is making to their cars! I just bought an 07 MKX, & adding some BLING , also want to do a grill, if anybody comes out with a nice one? also want to lower mine, would appreciate any feed back on springs, etc., cost of them? a nice set of 20" also on the list! again, hello! Tommy Overstreet

Hi there, and welcome!!

Welcome!

Look at the upper right of this page for the word "Search." It's a great feature. There are posts concerning everything you have asked for. Lots of good information - much too much to list here.

Once you are done with all your mods, post pics!!