Ordered 2013 Edge SEL

Congratulations on your Edge order! The dealer will usually quote a 6-8 week wait time from order to delivery assuming no parts or line issues. I also ordered a 2013 SEL and received it in 7 weeks. It sounds like you have already received a build date so it is in the system with a priority but keep on top of the dealer for updates. Now that your Edge is scheduled they should be able to provide you with a VIN#, Window Sticker and weekly status until completed. Ford customer support can also provide you updates on the build if you have the VIN#. The actual car only takes 2-3 days to build then it will be shipped which may take another 7-10 days at most. Good luck your gonna love it!

• 2 weeks later...

Recieved our Edge on the 2nd, less than a month after placing the order. We got it for $300 over invoice plus $3,250 worth of incentives & coupon. They did talk us into extended warraty for 72 mon/75k, but it's only $14 more per month. So far so good!

Congratulations Alex! We ordered our Limited om 10/23 but have not recieved a build or ship date from the dealer yet. I think I will be calling them tomorrow! If I may ask, I am interested in the same warranty & from my research here & online i expect to pay around $1600, is that in the ballpark for what you paid? I understand this varies by Region & dealer but want to be prepared for what they might try to charge me. Thanks