Led fog lamps

Vandussm

Since the SE does not come with the wire harness and plug to power the vertical parking lights (you call fog lights), you would have to cut and splice into a circuit in your Edge. Not sure which ones to power off of. I offer a plug and play vertical LED running light that looks exactly like the stock Ford light except that instead of having the wimpy LED light that comes with the stock lamp, mine is a super bright 8 LED daytime running light. My company is DAYTIME BrightLites and you can visit my website by clicking on my banner add below.

• Like 1

Since the SE does not come with the wire harness and plug to power the vertical parking lights (you call fog lights), you would have to cut and splice into a circuit in your Edge. Not sure which ones to power off of. I offer a plug and play vertical LED running light that looks exactly like the stock Ford light except that instead of having the wimpy LED light that comes with the stock lamp, mine is a super bright 8 LED daytime running light. My company is DAYTIME BrightLites and you can visit my website by clicking on my banner add below.

Ever think of contacting Ford and seeing if they would use your design to just use as the stock LEDs???