Roof panels on 2013 Edge

btrickey

I took possession of our 2013 Ford Edge Limited w/ecoboost back on the 19th of July. Few weeks later noticed the roof panel over the driver's side that runs the length of the roof was raised up at the front slightly. I have since noticed this same flaw on other Edges, some as far back as 2008 model.

Not sure if I should try to have this repaired or just leave it alone. Ford has approved the repairs, but the body shop at our dealership and never worked on the roof panels before and our vehicle would be kind of a test for him. Not really comfortable with my vehicle being the test car.

I have attached photos showing the fit of the roof panels on the right and lefts sides.

Anyone else notice this flaw?

Other, than this I really like this vehicle.

post-24379-0-43574400-1350763024_thumb.jpg

post-24379-0-26643500-1350763032_thumb.jpg

post-24379-0-90800900-1350763036_thumb.jpg

Now i have to go look at mine...........

OKay, I did and they look a little better, not much but they are flat. What I did notice is that the rubber seal between the front and rear BAMR are falling in and not flush with the glass panels. On the driver side theyre falling in, and on the passenger side theyre flush and stuck to the glass edges.

Edited by Edgieguy