2013 sel appearance pkg.

bimmer848

Gang,

Just picked up my 2013 sel with app pkg. in deep impact blue. got it all loaded up and quite like it! i drove all limiteds before they put the search in for the one i wanted. as others have mentioned, i was a little upset when i took delivery that the the nicer stereo and ambient light werent included in the audio/navi upgrade pkg. seems off, but oh well. i didnt do enough research i guess. this is my first domestic car.. ever. ive been driving and working with european cars for the last 18 years. there was just nothing out there that i wanted or could afford new right now. i sold a 2006 e90 BMW 3 series(my 9th BMW in as many years) and purchased this edge. i also have a 02 BMW X5. i really dig the features, and really miss some that the bimmer has. i was blown away with the handling of this cuv. really great for what it is! just wanted to say hello. ive been trolling around here and like what i see. lots of good info and not too much forum non-sense. the X5 forum i belong to is a wealth of info and diy's. i hope to get the sam here. i already bought the MINi stub antenna and inquired at brightlites for some info, both of which i found on this forum. i wont be modding much since this is a daily family truckster and i like the quiet nice ride. just some asthetic goodies. hope you all are well and look forward to speaking with you!

-Cheers

post-24451-0-73996200-1351021152_thumb.jpg

what it replaced...

post-24451-0-71393400-1351021219_thumb.jpg

i lamost did white, but my last 4 cars, and current other car are white! and a 5th in white a few years back. this color is so much nicer in person. it just doesnt come over the same in pics. i didnt like any other color but black and it seems they dont make it with the app. package. i have not seen another around town or at local dealers, so im hoping it stays that way! have not seen another app. pkg version at all actually. i know theyll be out there, its just nice to have a unique version of something if possible. i struggled with this vs. sport, but i just didnt want to deal with summer HP 22's. i ve been swapping giant uhp wheels and tires for winter set ups on my RWD cars for the last 9 years and for today, im over it. the ast 20's with awd will do just fine for our climate and no swithcing back and forth. thers nothing worse than taking off those beautiful, big sport wheels and throwing the winters on. my car looked like poo! i just didnt see the point in spending $$ on winters so always ran some oem craptastics. im not super concerned with these wheels being fudged in winter as i take extra good care of my cars, even if leased. i would however like the front lower spoiler off of the sport, though i see it is much cheddar. just going to do hid, led upgrades and thats about it.

-Cheers

Edited by bimmer848