LED Lights 2011 Edge

I searched this for a bit and did not find a definitive answer, What are you guys using for a really bright rear turn/break light ?

Are you guys going with an LED or a regular bulb ? I heard some of the regular bulbs leave a burn mark on the socket, and I read

that the LED's seem to burn out after a few months and may need a resistor soldered in ??

Any Links for really bright rear tail light LED's that do not require soldering resistors and that have a long life span ??

Also, now with my HID's I notice that at night the front turn signals seem to be overpowered by the HIDS and are not as visible as they were,

and links on brighter ones for those front lights as well ??

I saw the switch backs which look cool and all, but again with headlights and in the daytime they are hard to see.

Thanks all.

Again, I read almost every post on this subject and most were for 2010's and older.... So I don't this they are applicable.

Thanks again..

“Also, now with my HID's I notice that at night the front turn signals seem to be overpowered by the HIDS and are not as visible as they were, and links on brighter ones for those front lights as well ??”

These look interesting. I’m waiting for a 5k version and some feedback from someone who’s tried them.

Http://www.v-leds.com/V3-TRITON-6K-WHITE-AMBER-p9815099-1-2.html