Painted grille and foglite surrounds?

Thx, Freddy, I DO like the looks of that. Three corners of my car are dinged minorly, and I'll be getting those fixed soon. I'll have the foglite surrounds painted then and find out what they'll want to paint the grill.

You're Welcome! food-smiley-004.gif

I strongly agree with sony. How can we get our grills to look like that? any ideas?

Now I'm not sure, but from the picture is the grille and the front lights black? It looks like it from here

It looks like they put black out covers over the lights ( you can do it for shows, but not recommended for driving unless it's day time. In some states, it's even Illegal). The grille would need to be scuffed up, or media blasted to get the chrome off because the paint won't stick to it. I'd recommend that if you were going to "color" your grille, to have it powdercoated. It's 100 times more chip resistant than paint is.

Good Luck! food-smiley-004.gif

Edited by FreddyG

You're Welcome! food-smiley-004.gif

It looks like they put black out covers over the lights ( you can do it for shows, but not recommended for driving unless it's day time. In some states, it's even Illegal). The grille would need to be scuffed up, or media blasted to get the chrome off because the paint won't stick to it. I'd recommend that if you were going to "color" your grille, to have it powdercoated. It's 100 times more chip resistant than paint is.

Good Luck! food-smiley-004.gif

I don't think I would go ahead and remove the grille and paint it myself. Probably if i could find a cheap one or one for sell. Matter of fact

Anyone selling their grille?