WTB Chrome Wheels to Fit a 2008 SEL AWD

Ironpeddler

Hey guys, just a simple request. I bought a used 2008 Edge SEL AWD as we lost all our cars in the Sandy floods and would like to replace the stock 17" with OEM chrome wheels...18" or 20". Would prefer the 20s.

Please let me know what you have and maybe we can work out a deal, I live in New Jersey.

Thanks to all!

I have a set of MASSIV 22" rims and tires That I had on my 2007 SEL AWD they are like new no curb rash or peeling chroming I only drove on them in the summer and tread is are 80% still I traded in my 07 for 2013 Sport and i am not going to put on the wheels. Let me know if you are intrested in them... I was going to list them for $1000.00 in the classifieds on this forum... I have a bunch of pictures I can email you if you want them... my email is GreggF86@gmail.com

I have a set of MASSIV 22" rims and tires That I had on my 2007 SEL AWD they are like new no curb rash or peeling chroming I only drove on them in the summer and tread is are 80% still I traded in my 07 for 2013 Sport and i am not going to put on the wheels. Let me know if you are intrested in them... I was going to list them for $1000.00 in the classifieds on this forum... I have a bunch of pictures I can email you if you want them... my email is GreggF86@gmail.com

Email sent

http://www.fordedgeforum.com/topic/11632-2011-ford-edge-limited-wheelstirestpms/

check out mine and let me know

mjbaker84@yahoo.com

email me if its easier.

thanks

mike

I don't think the wheels from a 2011 will fit my 2008. The center bore is too small on the 2011 and up model wheels.

Thanks for the offer though.

:D

What do they look like? What kind of condition are they in? Are they mounted with tires?...sensors? LMK

I never saw a Sport wheel that fit those years.

Just jumping in here to ask if you have ruled out that deal from Detroit Wheel that you had posted about? Ever find out if they were chrome plated or clad, or have you given up on them?

Just jumping in here to ask if you have ruled out that deal from Detroit Wheel that you had posted about? Ever find out if they were chrome plated or clad, or have you given up on them?

Definitely haven't given up on him. Still looking around to see if I can save a few bucks and get a nice set of wheels. He's my default price point, so anything less will be considered.

I haven't spoken to him since our last conversation about the finish being clad or plated.

What do they look like? What kind of condition are they in? Are they mounted with tires?...sensors? LMK

I never saw a Sport wheel that fit those years.

They are in excellent condition and they do not come with tires. Also they do not come with sensors. I would use the sensors off of the wheels you currently have on your edge therefore you would not have to reprogram. LMK

post-21177-0-37151900-1358821359_thumb.jpg

post-21177-0-20928400-1358821413_thumb.jpg

They are in excellent condition and they do not come with tires. Also they do not come with sensors. I would use the sensors off of the wheels you currently have on your edge therefore you would not have to reprogram. LMK

I'm looking for a Summer set of tires, so I would need to get a set of sensors when I buy the new tires and do the mounting.

Would you please send me a PM and give me your best number in these. We'd also have to figure shipping costs as well...how would we be able to ship these? LOL

I'm looking for a Summer set of tires, so I would need to get a set of sensors when I buy the new tires and do the mounting.

Would you please send me a PM and give me your best number in these. We'd also have to figure shipping costs as well...how would we be able to ship these? LOL

I guess I can't pm you because I don't have enough sent messages. Lol

Email me @ bwellman2000@yahoo.com and we can discuss

Thanks,

Onelow98