Hey eveyrone, I have a 2013 Edge Limited that I picked up about 2 weeks ago. I could have sworn when I picked it up that when driving it I saw some random light scratches on the windshield but they only showed up when the sun hit it a certain way.

Since then it looks like I have some more noticable scratches on the drivers side windshield and it got me to thinking about a Edge Rental I had a few months ago. This Edge has severe scratches on the passenger side windshield that were very, very noticeable.

Has anyone else noticed this? Is this an known issue with the Edge? I've done some searching around and can't seem to find anything specific but figured that this would be the best place to post / find out.

Anything is possible but I am wondering if anyone else has noticed this. I can't recall ever scratching a windsheild with a snow brush of even a wiper blade failing. As I mentioned in my original post I had a Rental That had severe scratches on the windshield that I didn't put much thought in to until I saw the scratches on my windshield.