Here's an interesting ambient lighting problem...

Whatever module puts out the voltage to the ambient lighting LEDs has had a brain-fart. There is obviously no voltage to the blue LEDs, but the red and green work perfectly. (In case y'all didn't know, they're RGB LEDs.)

It only affects the interior LEDs (front and rear footwells, front cubby, console, and cupholders.) The doors still work as directed.

Because of this, red is red, orange is orange, the darker of the blues is nothing, magenta is red, and the others are green.

I'm sure some poor Ford dealer tech is going to hate this...

Whatever module puts out the voltage to the ambient lighting LEDs has had a brain-fart. There is obviously no voltage to the blue LEDs, but the red and green work perfectly. (In case y'all didn't know, they're RGB LEDs.)

It only affects the interior LEDs (front and rear footwells, front cubby, console, and cupholders.) The doors still work as directed.

Because of this, red is red, orange is orange, the darker of the blues is nothing, magenta is red, and the others are green.

I'm sure some poor Ford dealer tech is going to hate this...

shouldnt be a hard fix, if they are like the RGB LEDs I run n my reef tanks. I had this happen to two of the pucks, it was just a loose wire.