20" Black Wheels (from Appearance Package) Set For Sale

Gcca

Decided to go with a different look for my new Edge. These wheels has about 1,500 miles on it, no curb rash and in very nice shape. Comes from a 2013 Ford Edge with the Appearance Package.

4 RIMs and lug nuts included... No TPMS.

$1,150 shipped to the continental US... $1,000 if you pick them up...

Goes without saying, compared to how much these are from the dealer, a great deal I figure... Alternative to the more standard chrome wheels...

Paypal only or, if you live in the Bay Area, come pick them up and save!

My eBay username is gccambridge in case you want to check my feedback score (happy to carry out deal via ebay for both party protection)...

Thanks!

post-26195-0-50207800-1366244018_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

From what I understand the '08 (all previous gen Edge) have a slightly larger hub so would require a little modification... I defer to the more experienced folks around here.

I decided to go for a more classic, silver mesh look... Definitely more conservative and less sporty look, but I am quite happy with the results. Will post pics soon in the gallery. I also wanted something to give the Edge a slightly wider stance - but it was real hard to find a lower offset wheel that would work (stock is 39mm and I ended up with wheels at 38mm and slightly wider at 8.5inches).

I'm not a fan of gloss black wheels - but I do like matte black (had matte black wheels on my last two cars, figured it was just time for a little change).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...