New Edge Sport FWD

My wife needed a new car rom her 2006 Murano and we started looking at the Edge and the MKX... after driving several Edge (SE, SEL, Limited) and comparing them to a MKX we finally test drove a 2013 Edge Sport... This is now her car but I do love driving it (my car is a 2006 BMW M3. The SPORT compared too others is extremely athletic and tons of power. We disliked the "normal" edges and the MKX was way expensive comparitively... This is week #4 and I know this isn't long but we are experiencing zero buyers regret and just love this experience so far. Hope this helps people who might be in the same situation as us - Cheers! And SandySprings Ford in Atlanta gave us a great experience! Ask for Steve...

• 2 months later...

I got the white 13 Ford Edge Sport FWD as well. So far so good. Looking to do some modifications....however I'm just not sure what. We tinted the windows/side & front. Also did a clear bra on the front, mirrors and on the rear bumper area just outside the lift gate where it curves down. Save on the dings and paint chips.