AC/HEATER VENTS

SO I JUST GOT MY CAR YESTERDAY NIGHT YEAH :happy feet: BUT I NOTICED TODAY WHEN I HAD THE AC ON THE TWO VENTS ON THE DRIVERS SIDE DONT PUSH OUT AS MUCH AIR AS THE PASSENGER SIDE. IS THAT THE WAY IT IS ON ALL THE EDGE'S?? OR IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE VENTS? IT ALOMOST FEELS LIKE THERE IS SOMETHING BLOCKING 1/2 THE AIR FLOW.....HMMM

SO I JUST GOT MY CAR YESTERDAY NIGHT YEAH :happy feet: BUT I NOTICED TODAY WHEN I HAD THE AC ON THE TWO VENTS ON THE DRIVERS SIDE DONT PUSH OUT AS MUCH AIR AS THE PASSENGER SIDE. IS THAT THE WAY IT IS ON ALL THE EDGE'S?? OR IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE VENTS? IT ALOMOST FEELS LIKE THERE IS SOMETHING BLOCKING 1/2 THE AIR FLOW.....HMMM

You got it! Sweet! :D

Can't wait to hear all about it and your experience at Ford. Did you "dress to kill" as you said you probably would?

There's some discussion here somewhere about the vent thing.

I'm not sure what the deal is but I believe it's that way on all of them.

Also, there are vents for the rear passengers in the back of the center console. If you close them you'll redirect a lot of A/C to the front vents.