Customizing My Edge

Hey guys, my parents just got me an 08 Edge (I know, spoiled B)) since my older car started having problems. I love it but wanna customize it a little bit.

Heres a pic of her:

Photo_May_21_11_31_26_AM.jpg

Has anyone put the halo/LED lights in? I was thinking these ones but wasn't sure if I should get the chrome or black ones

(these: http://www.carid.com/2008-ford-edge-headlights/ )

I'd also like to switch out the halogen to HIDs to match the new lights, and dipping the chrome bezel to black

plus new rims ( http://www.carid.com/ninja-wheels/nj05-gray-machined-1454496.html)

Do you think these would help give my Edge some look or should I go with something else? If you guys have pics of any customized stuff like what I mentioned I'd greatly appriciate it if you posted them!

hey guys im new to the site I have an 07 edge and slowly doing my thing to it. but I been lookin around and havnt seen much, I do hav the main sites like steeda but any who here is the list of what ive done and what im goin to do in a few weeks and will add pics as I complete the process ok here is wat ive done, ive

added a second rear cargo light (opp side).

all intieror roof lights changed to l.e.d , cargo as well.

I added 2 sets of l.e.d floor lights front and back seats.

also added door lights inside and out, so when the car doors unlock the doors and floors light up.

also added a second set of flat l.e.d fog lights.

removed the edge name and sel, relocated the name edge to the front driver and passenger doors at the edge of the doors.

added h.i.ds to the head and fog lights as well changed all bulbs to l.e.ds

added 4" l.e.d strip to the mirrors and 12" strip to the very bottom of the wing for signals, ( I dare to be different).

now about to add the halo projection headlights.

going to paint the wing mirrors and fog face to black to match the vista roof

also goin to add a air filter sys and spacer.

change the plugs and wires.

full syn oil and tranny fuilds

better gas filter , all for better gas and little power

mag flow exhaust cat sys

drilled and slotted brake sys for better stopping...

as I complete the work ill add pics to show u guys. also guys if u hav any good cheap input im open.

lookin at 22" giovvans rims and u know I gotta go full dvd nav lookin at the sony xav-701hd. like I said u guys let me know wat u think my edge is white... thanks in advance