My 2013 SE wheels have had me puzzled

Nick Halstead

Now the website says that the 2013 Edge SE comes standard with these wheels
edg13_pg_024_ext_full.jpg
That is what my Edge has on it. When I walk around the dealership all the edge SE v6 have these
8196_cc0640_001_UH.jpg
During the 4,970 mile road trip from White Sands Missile Range, NM back home to Virginia Beach, and then back (with a lot of other stops enroute) I looked at every edge I saw and never saw one on the 17s I had. So that left me to look at other Fords online. Damn, it's the same 17 as the Taurus SE
31643265931.347463173.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A

the only reason it had me wondering was because when I first looked at my SE it had all the same rims as everyone else and my paperwork said "free wheel upgrade" so I went and looked at my car and it had different rims on it. Then the salesman told me he swapped my rims because the magnum I had traded in for it came in with $3,000. Lexani's on it.

How my Edge looks right now

Anybody else have a 2013 Edge SE V6 with these 17s?
966438_10200586501318393_877380333_o.jpg

• Like 1

I do, same color too same rims be-careful if you get the caliper covers because they only fit the front tires, the calipers end up scratching the rims because they are 17's, still trying to figure out how to trim them. The rims rock, but they get dirty fast with break dust, I'm still looking for a good product to clean them.

no caliper covers here but the first thing I did within the first 200 miles was take the wheels off and wax the inside lip and outside of them. My brake dust just wipes off now. Also clayed/waxed the car before it even had 20 miles on it.

Sonax makes a really good cleaner that wont harm the wheels finish like normal cleaners/degreasers
http://www.autogeek.net/sonax-wheel-cleaner.html