New Member/Sponsor

Talisman

Hey guys, I just wanted to introduce myself right quick. My name is Troy and I am the owner of CD3 Performance. (www.cd3performance.com). We specialize in CD3 Platform cars. Anyway I have just been lurking for the time being but figured I should introduce myself especially since our banner pops up from time to time. I see that Steeda unfortunately ended support for the Edge so if there are any parts that you guys are looking for regarding your vehicles just let me know. I will be adding the Redline Hood Struts to the site and a complete wheel/tire selection very soon. We could also do custom tunes for the vehicles that are not supported with canned tunes yet(11+ 3.5/3.7/2.0) but I would need them to be in the metro Detroit area. Anyway any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated.

Welcome, Troy! I have seen CD3 Performance's banner from time to time, even remember visiting their site about a year ago :)

For those not in the metro Detroit area, could they datalog and send files to you? Or do you prefer more hands-on tuning with dyno calibration?

Do you know of any developments regarding hi flow heads or boost kits?

Edited by WWWPerfA_ZN0W

Welcome, Troy! I have seen CD3 Performance's banner from time to time, even remember visiting their site about a year ago :)

For those not in the metro Detroit area, could they datalog and send files to you? Or do you prefer more hands-on tuning with dyno calibration?

Do you know of any developments regarding hi flow heads or boost kits?

I do not know of any developments regarding hi flow heads or boost kits. I know some of the Fusion Sport guys have started playing with ported intake manifolds and throttle bodies but I am not sure of the gains yet.

In regards to the tuning I would be working with Livernois Motorsports and their MyCal tuning unit. We would need a local car to build the custom tune off of first. Then you might be able to datalog and send files to them but I wouldnt see the need to do this unless you star getting real crazy with mods. The good thing about their MyCal tuner is that Livernois provides free tunes for life on it if you update your setup. I'm not sure if this includes if you do some crazy built engine boosted setup(that should be dyno tuned anyway) but it would account for all the usual bolt ons or running 100 octane or something.

• Like 1