can t find the digital thermometer

leaving in middle east, bough 5 days ago edge SEL, here it s ramadan so show room closed at 12PM or nobody answers....... there s no digital thermometer or i did not find it, i know it s sound extremely ridiculous but i m so angry please HELP thanks (of course i checked in the booklet and nothing)

If you did not get the dual electronic climate control you don't have an external temp readout in the car. If you do, there is a small button below the display that says Ext. Press that and you will get the external temp in a digital readout.

thanks so much for your help it seems no external temp......... surprising for a brand new car i m really angry, didn t even think of asking about it before buying it

thanks so much for your help it seems no external temp......... surprising for a brand new car i m really angry, didn t even think of asking about it before buying it

Roll down the window for a few seconds and I'm sure you can tell what the temp is within 10 degrees.

Seriously - why is this such a huge issue?

http://www.fordaccessoriesstore.com/fas/b2...p;extmodel=Edge

F6AZ-17700-A_md.jpg

Mirrors, Electrochromic Compass, w/o Homelink®, w/o Temp. Display

Part Number: F6AZ-17700-A

MSRP: $235.00

Ease the discomfort of headlight glare in your rearview mirror. Automatically dims when glare is detected. Electrochromic Mirrors are available with built-in compass only or with the added feature of a temperature display. Electrochromic HomeLink Mirrors have a wireless control feature that allows you to activate home lighting, open garage doors, disarm security systems, and communicate with any radio-frequency-controlled home device from your vehicle. They are also available with compass only or with compass/temperature display. Dealer installation recommended.

Fits:

Ford Edge 2008 2007