Sirius Travel Reports

My 6 month trial of Sirius is now over and it is decision time.

Up to now I have not used the radio portion of the Sirius very much but I do get some travel information in the Navigation system. Do most of you keep the Sirius radio? Is there anyway of getting just the travel information?

Please note we are in Canada and do not get all of the options available to the US.

Many wait & let lapse & then if like radio renew for the 5 or 6 mths for $25 deal that they ALWAYS do. They also will do 1/2 price for radio if agree for year. I have seen posts of ALL IN for radio & internet including taxes & fees $90-100 for year. Yes you can get just traffic or travel info or both & not due music.

Music- do you like what they offer- will portability on a smart phone, tablet, or pc add value for you ? Does it do any better than Pandora, iheart, stitcher, etc? Those might be the questions.

Edited by drpepper

My 6 month trial of Sirius is now over and it is decision time.

Up to now I have not used the radio portion of the Sirius very much but I do get some travel information in the Navigation system. Do most of you keep the Sirius radio? Is there anyway of getting just the travel information?

Please note we are in Canada and do not get all of the options available to the US.

In Canada, you will loose all that travel information (traffic, etc.) when you renew. You'll see that travel information once in a while when Sirius US offers free trials.

I've tried for many years to find out why the heck Sirius Canada won't offer traffic: it's always the same canned response, "we don't really know but we think someone somewhere is brewing somthing on this and it could be offered sometime in some months".

How does a company turn down an opportunity to offer a service to a client who wants to pay money? I suspect Sirius Canada is barely covering expenses so far, they're in survival mode.