Answering "alignment after drop" question

Hollywood1

I did about 250 miles of driving including about half highway and half very curvy roads on a short day trip up to Sedona and a little beyond. I got the alignment the next day. Im sure there are a lot opinions on this, but i have modified the suspension of almost every vehicle i have owned and springs don't take much time to settle. I put Eibach camber bolts on both sides during the spring install. It looks like I am headed back one more time though, as it is still pulling to the left a little.

Some good information that is for sure. I am thinking about lowering mine as well. I have also modified every vehicles suspension I have ever owned. It just depends on when I get around to it really. Did you take before and after pictures? As far as settling is concerned my last vehicle when I lowered it set just right at the top of the tire showing no wheel gap, which is how I like it because wheel gap is the devil, and after a bout a week, maybe it was shorter time, my wheels were tucking a little. So for me it was a nice settling of the springs. I know that the edge will not be that low unless some serious modifications are made and I am ok with it not being that low as it is a small SUV.

I did about 250 miles of driving including about half highway and half very curvy roads on a short day trip up to Sedona and a little beyond. I got the alignment the next day. Im sure there are a lot opinions on this, but i have modified the suspension of almost every vehicle i have owned and springs don't take much time to settle. I put Eibach camber bolts on both sides during the spring install. It looks like I am headed back one more time though, as it is still pulling to the left a little.

Of course it's still pulling, you've got a .8 split between the left and right camber on both front and rear, but in opposite directions. That thing should be doing circles going down the road. I would never have accepted an alignment that looked like that!

Edited by Waldo