What's this button under the center console latch?

Hey guys. I was curious what this button is on this 2010 SEL that I'm looking at online. It's in between the latch for the center console/ armrest and the gear shift. I know that the same button location goes with the color interior LED lighting on Limited models without MFT, but I didn't think that SELs could have that option.

03.jpg

Edited by TheyCallMeBT

Well that's good news! I think that's a cool feature. So each time you press the button, it changes the color, until it turns off, right? I thought that it was only possible to get on Limited models. And maybe that's the case for some model years, just not the 2010-- I don't know.

This is a 2010 and it's dark ink blue (my first tier color choice, along with sterling grey). 49k miles. Has power lift gate, which is a must have feature for me. And listed a few dollars short of $18k. So hopefully it will still be for sale when I get my funds together at the end of this month! :D Thanks!