Thinking about trading the wifes 2011 edge limited for a 2012 or newer sport

mjbaker84

Might be interested in trading my wifes 2011 edge limited for a 2012 or newer sport.

has 60k miles on it

dark blue

black leather

3.5 v6

puch button start

clean/clear title

navigation

sync

vista roof or whatever its called (panoramic?)

has every option except awd I believe (vista roof, 302a package etc etc)

2 key fobs (remote start etc)

would be interested in trading for a 2012 or newer edge sport with all the same options.

Obviously I would trade her edge and a little bit of cash to make the deal happen.

Just changed her oil and rotated the tires. Purchased a set of limited 20's with good tires last year (they have a few peeling areas along lips)

can get pictures if someone is interested. im in Wichita,ks

purchased it from a dealer last year after the original owner traded it in.

edge.jpg

that is before the windows were tinted and the limited 20's were added

Edited by mjbaker84

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Limted is the more luxurious version, it has more features not available on the sport, such HID lights. It also seems that the 2014 Sport doesn't have the Adaptive cruise control as an option anymore.

But the Sport does have the larger engine, 3.7 vs 3.5 litres. It's not so much more powerful, but is an upgrade.

If you interested in the sport for the looks, you can get the wheels, grille & side skirts, which will give 90% of the sport's looks.

The Limted is the more luxurious version, it has more features not available on the sport, such HID lights. It also seems that the 2014 Sport doesn't have the Adaptive cruise control as an option anymore.

But the Sport does have the larger engine, 3.7 vs 3.5 litres. It's not so much more powerful, but is an upgrade.

If you interested in the sport for the looks, you can get the wheels, grille & side skirts, which will give 90% of the sport's looks.

dang.

was hoping for all of that and the cool features!

my wife loves her's with the adaptive cruise and hid's

I know you had stated you were looking for a used edge sport. There is a dealer here in OKC that I deal with a lot (Bob Moore Ford). They have several NEW 2013 Sports in stock in most all colors and are running great deals on them through the 2nd. You wouldn't get one for under 30 but one could be had for under 35k if you qualify for the ford incentives. Basically theyre selling them for $2500 or so off of MSRP in addition to the Ford incentives which are currently $4k here in OKC. Brand New Loaded Edge Sport for around $35 is a deal if you ask me.

If you were interested let me know and I'll give you all the info to the guys I deal with up there. I've purchased three vehicles from them now as well as referring a few buddies. They will treat you right!

I know you had stated you were looking for a used edge sport. There is a dealer here in OKC that I deal with a lot (Bob Moore Ford). They have several NEW 2013 Sports in stock in most all colors and are running great deals on them through the 2nd. You wouldn't get one for under 30 but one could be had for under 35k if you qualify for the ford incentives. Basically theyre selling them for $2500 or so off of MSRP in addition to the Ford incentives which are currently $4k here in OKC. Brand New Loaded Edge Sport for around $35 is a deal if you ask me.

If you were interested let me know and I'll give you all the info to the guys I deal with up there. I've purchased three vehicles from them now as well as referring a few buddies. They will treat you right!

thanks man!

but I don't need a new one, I have found a decent amount of fully loaded used sports under 35k miles for around $28-29k. The minute I buy it new I lose value as with any new car (and I have done in the past)

:)

Edited by mjbaker84

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...