Edge still on hold???

porciniman

Just spoke with my salesperson.

He said he just got off the phone with Ford and it seems it will be on hold 'til the end of the year!!

Any other thoughts on this???

VB

Just got off the phone and even though mine has been built for over two weeks it's just sitting there rusting away while they start shipping them in two weeks. I might not see mine until January. Should be interesting but I'm about ready to take a look at Year End Pricing for Chryslers and GM's and screw waiting for my Edge. The lease isn't that attractive compared to other vehicles out there. It is a very beautiful car but I'm starting to get pissed off.

Just got off the phone and even though mine has been built for over two weeks it's just sitting there rusting away while they start shipping them in two weeks. I might not see mine until January. Should be interesting but I'm about ready to take a look at Year End Pricing for Chryslers and GM's and screw waiting for my Edge. The lease isn't that attractive compared to other vehicles out there. It is a very beautiful car but I'm starting to get pissed off.

LOL! What a joke Ford has become. Ford better hurry up - the 2007 Edge is going to debut on top of the 2008 model year if this continues. :banghead:

I'm going to buy another car, but, I'm not canceling my order. I want to take bets on how long it will actually take my pre-order to arrive. It will be worth losing the $100 deposit. I'd bet it takes 6-9 months after I placed my order.

If I wait long enough, maybe my order will actually show up as an '08 Edge. Maybe the '08 will have bluetooth, HIDs, and rear camera options.

Hey guys, I just canceled my Edge and purchased a 2006 Explorer Limited!! Black on Black.

$4,000 cash back!!!!!

V8, DVD player, audiophile sound system (290 watts w/subwoofer),

18 in wheels, dual climate controls, heated leather seats...etc.

Total cost...$30,500 delivered!

Hasta la vista Edge!

Hey guys, I just canceled my Edge and purchased a 2006 Explorer Limited!! Black on Black.

$4,000 cash back!!!!!

V8, DVD player, audiophile sound system (290 watts w/subwoofer),

18 in wheels, dual climate controls, heated leather seats...etc.

Total cost...$30,500 delivered!

Hasta la vista Edge!

Can't say that I blame you... The Explorer is nice and does not seem to get that much worst gas milage....Obviously a MUCH better price....