DVD map updates

I purchased a brand new off the line 2007 Ford Edge with nav in February 2007. I just bought the map update, version 6P. When I took the old DVD out I saw that it was version 3P.

Does anyone know what the release dates for version 3P, 4P, and 5P were. If those version were out already when I got the car, then I think Ford owes me a map update.

Thanks and anyone who is buying a new Edge or other Ford vehicles with nav should check before they leave the dealer to make sure they have the current version 6P. Those updates are too expensive to not have the current one when you get the car.

jschaffer@usa.net

I purchased a brand new off the line 2007 Ford Edge with nav in February 2007. I just bought the map update, version 6P. When I took the old DVD out I saw that it was version 3P.

Does anyone know what the release dates for version 3P, 4P, and 5P were. If those version were out already when I got the car, then I think Ford owes me a map update.

Thanks and anyone who is buying a new Edge or other Ford vehicles with nav should check before they leave the dealer to make sure they have the current version 6P. Those updates are too expensive to not have the current one when you get the car.

jschaffer@usa.net

Info here:

http://www.fordedgeforum.com/index.php?showtopic=466