New Copper Metalic SEL+

sengland

My wife and I travel every week and we just could not take the Escape another day so we traded for an Edge. I love this Truck/Car/SUV what do you call it, a Crossover.

Anyway I am to lazy to walk down to the Edge and get the owners manual so please tell me what is Park assist. I noticed it while scrolling through the Info Menus?

I have had 5 F150's an Explorer Sport, a Taurus, an SVT Focus an Escape and now an Edge. I liked my F150 FX4 the best and the Harley truck was good also but I am really impressed with this Edge.

SRE

My wife and I travel every week and we just could not take the Escape another day so we traded for an Edge. I love this Truck/Car/SUV what do you call it, a Crossover.

Anyway I am to lazy to walk down to the Edge and get the owners manual so please tell me what is Park assist. I noticed it while scrolling through the Info Menus?

I have had 5 F150's an Explorer Sport, a Taurus, an SVT Focus an Escape and now an Edge. I liked my F150 FX4 the best and the Harley truck was good also but I am really impressed with this Edge.

SRE

When in reverse...beep...beep...beep...beep..beep beep beep beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

I'm too lazy to push too many keys on the keyboard to answer you.

By the way, do you wear Depends, in case you are too lazy to walk into the bathroom to relieve yourself??

I tried Depends they caused a Chafing condition, is there a TSB on Chafing?

Actually when I wrote that I was in a Motel and on the 7th floor, I was in my Depends and didn't want to go outside with just my Diaper on.

SRE