Thanks lot Candurin. Great job and wonderful video. It is very helpful.

But I have question: from your video I saw you use wires are for low beam headlamps, which are protected by two 10 amp fuses inside passenger compartment fuse panel(#16 &17). But there are another two 20 amp fuses inside power distribution box, #57 & 78, identified for HID headlamps,suppose to be used for HID lamps, so what do you think those circuits on those fuses?should we use them?

Thanks again for your kind reply. It should be ok if use ohm's law to calculate the amp from those loads on circuits. But what reason for Edge desiner to have seperate 20 amp circuits for HID lamps?

The ignition sequence on HID lamps uses a lot of power but once they are running they use much less juice. I don't really know what the situation is with factory entirely but there is a ballast and then when you look at the bulb there is some kind of "block" on the back with perhaps some kind of electronics inside that my use more power?

Adding:

A second reason is of course redundancy. The last thing you need at night is to have both lamps go down at the same time because a fuse blows and you have a wreck....

Edited by 12Edge