4 18in Factory wheels and tires with another 4 new factory wheels in boxes

KonaBlueSport

Ok guys as a few may know I had a near death experience earlier this year. Had to have open heart surgery and it was touch and go for a while. am just now starting to get around after many months fighting off infections and other ailments. I had to give up my Kona Blue Sport and miss her alot. Am parting out what I have left of her stuff.

I have a set of 4 factory Ford Edge 10 spoke wheels with Firestone all season tires. Wheels are in great shape only 1-2 scratches from a winters seasons worth of use. tires are almost new total miles was less than 3000 driven during the winter months.

As a bonus I also will include a full set of the same wheels new in box. will include everything. full set of 4 wheels/tires and another set of new wheels. $400.00 for everything firm. Pick up only as I cant lift/pack/carry these. Just want them gone from my basement. wheels look like the ones pictured below.

IMG_3272.JPG

Edited by KonaBlueSport

I am somewhat interested but my fairly new 22"s are already curbed/beat up. Worst decision ever was to get 22"s with 9 1/2" width rims and 35mm profile on a 265 tire. The rims stick out farther than the tire and are too close to the ground! I was planning on using the 22"s as my winter tires as long as the Yoko tires hold up in the winter and buy some new 20"s and tires in the spring since my significant other drives the vehicle 1/2 the time and the 22"s are bound to continue getting beat up and I've given up on repairing them. I would be interested if I can get a great deal and if the factory 18"? would work better in the snow than the Yoko Parada's? I'm guessing these dont have Tire Pressure Monitoring?

Kona...thanks so much for these wheels. It was a lot of driving but worth the effort. Got them on this morning and just in time for another round of messy stuff. Definitely feel better knowing the wife and little man have some better tread between them and the road. Thanks again and hope you guys enjoy the holidays and you continue to get stronger.

• Like 1