Feels like a Misfire

sengland

My Brand New edge feels like it is missing or a misfire. Less than 1,000 miles on it. At first I thought it may be a Tire Balance condition but now I think it is an engine issue, however I don't have any trouble or warning lights on.

Maybe it's just me. Anyone else noticed this type of condition?

SRE

My Brand New edge feels like it is missing or a misfire. Less than 1,000 miles on it. At first I thought it may be a Tire Balance condition but now I think it is an engine issue, however I don't have any trouble or warning lights on.

Maybe it's just me. Anyone else noticed this type of condition?

SRE

Check out the TSB's on this forum. One that may apply is

06-18-15

IGNITION DIAGNOSTICS

Some 2006-2007 vehicles with a customer concern of a misfire, with or without diagnostic trouble code (P030X), access the spark duration PID's in IDS, in the Tool Box under Powertrain/Ignition Tools or in Datalogger when using IDS, WDS, PDS, or PID database in NGS Plus, to diagnose the concern.

Hey that was a good one. I'm in St Louis are you close then you can ride in my brand new Edge......LOL I have a rattle in the back also, maybe it is a Rock in my head!

I suppose we could meet up half way. I'd have to sit in each of the seats though so the error can be duplicated in each one.

Do a search on the rattle..many of us have experienced that and it seems to come from a variety of places.

I'm not sure if anyone considered the rocks in their heads though.

TSB on rocks?

I suppose we could meet up half way. I'd have to sit in each of the seats though so the error can be duplicated in each one.

Do a search on the rattle..many of us have experienced that and it seems to come from a variety of places.

I'm not sure if anyone considered the rocks in their heads though.

TSB on rocks?

Cordova TN aye. I worked for APAC for the last two years in Memphis. That isn't two far, and yes you can sit in both seats if you want, but I think we should be driving to get the condition to rear it's ugly head, just sitting in it I don't notice any misfire. Where do you want to meet? How about St Gen MO?

I did see a TSB on Rocks but that was from my shrink. He actually said I have a screw loose but maybe it is a Rock.

Actually the misfire has cleared up. The dealer said they have a base program from the Factory and after driving that will normally go away when the computer gets used to my driving habits and pressures are recalculated. I did Not know I bought a Car that thinks for itself but I am certainly glad to know this. Now I sit in my Garage and talk to the Edge!! I have yet to hear an answer however. Maybe my Edge is Deaf!

Is there a TSB on Hearing? Or maybe I haven't set it to talk yet, is that feature in the manual?

SRE