2010 Edge upgrade to HID. Need some insight

Hi all. Wanting to upgrade to HID on the 2010. Looking for opinions on wattages for Low beams, Hi and Fog lights. Was thinking 35 watt on low beam . 55 watt on high beam and not sure on fog, 35 or 55...What are your thought opinions on this or experiences... im also looking at 5000k for all. Also wattages for led's for the interior...Thanks guys

• Like 1

Because of the warm up time on the balasts, I opted to leave the halogens in the high beam. If I could go back and do it again, I'd do 55 watt low beams, just because we have reflector housings, so the beam will be a bit jagged. Having the jaggedness further out would be helpful. 35 watt is still great, don't get me wrong. 5000k is optimal, in my opinion, as I think it looks the classiest and doesn't limit visibility much at all. I have a blue edge, so I think it'd have been fun to do 6000k for kicks, but I'm not complaining. I'm not so sure on the fogs, but 5000k is good for actual fog, but it doesn't matter if you just want them to match. I wanna say that they can only do 15 watts down there.. but maybe I'm wrong.

DDM, Torimoto, and RetroSolutions are the three you'll find here on the forum. I own RetroSolutions and haven't had any issues with them. Install took 30 minutes.

• 6 months later...