Starting with lowering

Ok guys, I bought a used 2008 Edge SEL, Crème Brule, not my first choice in color but couldn't beat the price I got on it. I bought it with 84400 miles Dec.8 and have put 2600 on it since. I have been looking online for mods and suggested upgrades. I've read plenty of topics on here about the lowering process but I do have a few questions. One: New control arms recommended? I have seen too many for sale on the interweb and am wondering if those need to be upgraded. My dad had to on his Dodge Ram so I don't know if this is required on the Edge. Two: camber bolts? are those required? miscellaneous alignment kits? I do plan on replacing the shocks and struts. Any suggestions on this lowering process?

This is kinda off the lowering topic but, I am planning on plasti-dipping my chrome grill. I plan on removing the bumper and grill assembly to take the chrome grill inserts off to coat them with the plasti dip. To break up the continuity of color on the vehicle, what are your opinions on coating the door handles, the fronts of the side view mirrors, and on the rear hatch, the rectangular piece that has the ford emblem on it.

Thanks for the opinions and let me know what others you have.