Edge website really bad

Qballgreg

Anyone seen the Ford Edge website? While delivering 2008 models, their website only lists the 2007 model...seems rather backward in today's high-tech society....

http://www.fordvehicles.com/crossovers/edge/allnew/

It's by design - they wait until the 07s are mostly gone and the 08s are well stocked before they start advertising the new ones. Around here some dealers don't have any 08 models yet.

Not saying I agree with it, but at least they have a valid reason.

It's by design - they wait until the 07s are mostly gone and the 08s are well stocked before they start advertising the new ones. Around here some dealers don't have any 08 models yet.

Not saying I agree with it, but at least they have a valid reason.

[/quote

Yeah, the 07's have issues...wait...some of the 07's have issues! The one I purchased has many, many, many issues....that's why you won't see the 08's for awhile! That's why the 07's were so late in coming out! Just my opinion!

Yeah, the 07's have issues...wait...some of the 07's have issues! The one I purchased has many, many, many issues....that's why you won't see the 08's for awhile! That's why the 07's were so late in coming out! Just my opinion!

Well, looks like you've had nothing but trouble in every post your made now, but anyways, I want to congratulate you on getting married between Oct 12, and Oct 15, from what you've written.

How's that lemon lawsuit coming along? You know, every lawyer just loves filling suit unless it's pro bono. You end up paying. And since you stated that you've dealt with corporate but didn't like the lady assigned to you, you've now left it in the dealership's hands.

when you do make a post and try to gain sympathy on here, it's best to tell the whole story. Yours would have to be a FWD and since the trouble was found back in March and a TSB issued, there ARE steps a dealership has to go thru. One is to realign the toe, and as the final fix, is to install a kit that has special plates. This is to settle the customer's nerve's. But unless you allow them to correct your problem the you have no recourse as I'm sure your lawyer has already mentioned that to you.

Akirby was correct. You were not correct

Well, looks like you've had nothing but trouble in every post your made now, but anyways, I want to congratulate you on getting married between Oct 12, and Oct 15, from what you've written.

How's that lemon lawsuit coming along? You know, every lawyer just loves filling suit unless it's pro bono. You end up paying. And since you stated that you've dealt with corporate but didn't like the lady assigned to you, you've now left it in the dealership's hands.

when you do make a post and try to gain sympathy on here, it's best to tell the whole story. Yours would have to be a FWD and since the trouble was found back in March and a TSB issued, there ARE steps a dealership has to go thru. One is to realign the toe, and as the final fix, is to install a kit that has special plates. This is to settle the customer's nerve's. But unless you allow them to correct your problem the you have no recourse as I'm sure your lawyer has already mentioned that to you.

Akirby was correct. You were not correct

Not sure what post you're reading....I did not get married between October 12th - 15th..thanks for the congrats anyway! And I am telling the whole story about the Edge I purchased September 18, 2007! And if the dealer actually perfromed the tsb maybe my edge wouldn't pull to the right. After the tsb, I had to take it to another dealer (they realigned toe from what my paperwork states) still pulled after that, so I take it back to the dealer who performed the tsb and the forman doesn't think it's pulling so they wouldn't even put it back on the alignment machine to check. So that's what I'm dealing with...the dealer won't even address my other issues about the rattle w/ bamr....they didn't hear any rattle so that was that.

They tried to fix it three times...that's lemon law in NJ! I don't expect any sympathy from anyone, I thought this forum was a place peopel could voice there concerns? It's just frustrating! Maybe you should get your facts straight too.....Maybe the problem first came about in March (not w/ mine since I didn't purchase it until September) I would think it should be fixed the first time in not three times later and still not resolved!

I don't believe I ever mentioned Oct 12th - 15th in any of my posts! What are you on "07 MKX"????

I really hate to spell this out to you, but IF you also use the tools that are available on here, YOU TOO can see it. WTF, do you think I make this crap up?

Please keep us informed of you Lemon law suit.

I'll let others see the similarities in the sweetie link. We all get a chuckle out of it, but I guess that passed over your head too.

SOME ONE pass me the jet fuel!