OEM NAV install, Factory v. Dealership!

Hi everyone:

Turns out the dealer screwed up my order...left out the NAV system (just got my window sticker courtesy of you!)...of course, they also added power lift and Sirius, instead...weird.

So, the floor manager tells me that the Factory installed NAV system can be done at their dealership...full functionality, full warranty, no biggie.

Is this true? Can the NAV system be installed at the Ford dealer, factory quality, hooked in with he speakers and SYNC and everything? I do want to get what I pay for.

Thanks!

Hi everyone:

Turns out the dealer screwed up my order...left out the NAV system (just got my window sticker courtesy of you!)...of course, they also added power lift and Sirius, instead...weird.

So, the floor manager tells me that the Factory installed NAV system can be done at their dealership...full functionality, full warranty, no biggie.

Is this true? Can the NAV system be installed at the Ford dealer, factory quality, hooked in with he speakers and SYNC and everything? I do want to get what I pay for.

Thanks!

Yes they can install at your dealer its very straight forward takes maybe 2 hours time at the most