Chrysler Pacifica

Watching this approach on a highway, I had to wait til it was close to see if it's a Ford. Only then, by the 3 bar grille would I know it wasn't.

Chrysler just announced it was discontinuing this. Along with 3 other models and 12K more people thru 2008. Slicing up the company to sell it away now.

This is History now, probably by this time next year.

Can't get an image to post now , works in the window where you write, but not preview or after it's posted.

post-1037-1193947736_thumb.jpg

Edited by 07 MKX

They are also killing the Dodge Magnum, which is sad. Just returned my 2005 Magnum RT at lease end and it was one of the finest cars I have ever driven. Incredible power, great mileage, room, looks (either you love it or hate it), and that MB chassis and transmission that made it drive so nice. However, the wife is really excited about her Creme Brulee Edge Limited that is supposed to be built the week of 11/19 so domestic bliss wins out. UNLESS I can talk her into letting me get the 2008 MKX black limited monochrome edition that should be at the dealer in less than 2 weeks! :hyper:

However, the wife is really excited about her Creme Brulee Edge Limited that is supposed to be built the week of 11/19 so domestic bliss wins out. UNLESS I can talk her into letting me get the 2008 MKX black limited monochrome edition that should be at the dealer in less than 2 weeks! :hyper:

:reading: ......Bliss..... :yup: ......I saw the Monochrome at a Alabama FLM dealer....I nearly wet my pants.............Sr..

Sorry....I was reponding to Hardhawk....I forgot..... it is all about you......appologies...............Sr..

If someone could litterly understand the way you write it might make sense, But then again, you asked what the differences were about an Edge and MKX, and when that was spelled out for you, then. you come in and say, well too much for me.

Now you wet your pants over one. It must be your age, causing this. Gets some depends then.

Like i said, it didn't take me long to grow tired of what/how you write and these last few posts of yours I'm unblocked you just to see the crap you have written in here.

Go back on vacation, it was much better then.

Go back on vacation, it was much better then.

Thanks..You are Fun.. You know I thought you had that big water cooled super computer...Maybe...You should start your very own "Cool Guy" MKX site...You know what? ...Just block me out and do your thing....I got so little time and so many thoughts ......I can't waste any of them on you..................Happy..... :shift: .........Sr..

Thanks..You are Fun.. You know I thought you had that big water cooled super computer...Maybe...You should start your very own "Cool Guy" MKX site...You know what? ...Just block me out and do your thing....I got so little time and so many thoughts ......I can't waste any of them on you..................Happy..... :shift: .........Sr..

You choose to waste them on ALL of us.