Need your help. I installed the V3 switchback signals for my 2011 edge. After installation, the drivers side front signal wouldnt work right. Now after I installed stock bulbs back in, the left turn signal won't work. Bulbs are good and after putting a meter to the turn signal positive wire, i seem to not be getting power.

Anyone know what can cause this? All other lights are working, parking and alll other turn signals. Is there a relay, fuse, etc that would control just this one drivers front signal?

Thanks for the suggestion, ls97. I did try that and left it off over an hour. No luck. Akirtby, you mean destroyed the smart junction box? All other directionals are working both front and back. Just drivers side front not working. Put a test light on it and nothing at the socket. Followed wire to just inside the cabin, where it comes in through firewall and no power either.

The dealer should be able to determine if it's the SJB and try to reset it. If you can't find any other obvious wiring problems then that would be the next most likely cause. Not sure what they would charge but they can check it/reset it with their diagnostic laptop.