CATCH-All v. Weather Tech

Thinking of adding Cargo liners, and floor mats. Any thoughts on which of these is more elegant, but also sturdy for NYC snow, slush and rain? lloyds, catch-all or weathertech?

Thanks.

They all have pro's & con's. For pure protection, I prefer the Weathertech products. They can get really nasty then clean up very nice. The catch-all products look nicer clean, but then so do the carpet mats that are standard. It all boils down to personal preference. All I can say is that when my wife's Creme Brulee Limited arrives, we will have a complete set of weathertech products ready to put in. The digital fit front and rear floor mats and the cargo liner in tan to match the camel interior.

i love my weathertechs..are they the most beautiful ..NO? but they server a purpose.

I have the entire set for my 07 Edge (front/ rear pan liners and rear cargo mat). Again, they are not the most beautiful but they cover 90% of the carpeted area in the front and all in the rear and cargo area. The only disappointment is the colour. I have the camel interior and the tan weather techs are darker than compared to the interior, more than I would have liked. It took some getting used to but I wouldn't trade it for anything else.

Thinking of adding Cargo liners, and floor mats. Any thoughts on which of these is more elegant, but also sturdy for NYC snow, slush and rain? lloyds, catch-all or weathertech?

Thanks.

I don't know about the lloyds but I have catch all extremes in my truck and weathertech in my edge. The weathertech product fits better, doesn't have the goofy little screw in holders and seem to be overall better quality than the catch all extremes. Functionally there is no real difference, both products are very durable and will serve you well but for looks, fit and finish I'd go with the weathertech (and I did!).

Thanks.

I just installed the Weathertech cargo liner yesterday and I couldn't be happier. Fits perfectly and looks great!

Thanks.

:hyper: Just got my EDGE 2 days ago....and mine is also Creme Brulee with the Camel interior, and I LOVE IT!!!! Want to keep it clean, so I appreciate the info on the Weathertech cargo liner. Just one question, where do I go to get one? at the best price of course!! ;)

:happy feet: