Sirius Radio

So I just picked up a new Edge Limited. It has most of the bells and whistles but was missing a surprising option considering everything else...no sirius radio. Even the salesman was a little surprised. I had asked if it could be added at the dealer ship and he couldn't (didn't get me answer). Does anyone here know if I could get sat radio added? The window sticker listed the radio as sat ready. It is the 6-disc navigation unit with sync if that helps.

If obviously wasn't a deal breaker since I brought the car home, but it would have been nice.

Thanks.

So I just picked up a new Edge Limited. It has most of the bells and whistles but was missing a surprising option considering everything else...no sirius radio. Even the salesman was a little surprised. I had asked if it could be added at the dealer ship and he couldn't (didn't get me answer). Does anyone here know if I could get sat radio added? The window sticker listed the radio as sat ready. It is the 6-disc navigation unit with sync if that helps.

If obviously wasn't a deal breaker since I brought the car home, but it would have been nice.

Thanks.

You should be able to have the dealer add the Sirius receiver and antenna to your system and have it integrate seamlessly. However, it will cost more than the $195 option it is from the factory. I could not live without Sirius and am excited that the wife's new Edge that is coming will have it built in. We use the plug & play in our other cars.

Edited by Hardhawk

Sirius Sat Radio was a $195 option. If it ain't linted on the windows sticker then it's shouldn't be a surprise.

jamers1-

Thanks captain obvious, you are 'extremely' helpful. The surprise was that because the edge I have has practically every other option besides sirius radio. You don't have to be a jerk about it. I was simply looking for info to add it.

So as simple payback...the next time I don't see an item "linted" in the window sticker I'll ask for your help.

Hardhawk-

Thanks for your help. Maybe I'll have better luck contacting the service department myself.

• 5 months later...

Thanks.

Hello, where you ever able to come to a solution to your problem? Reason I ask is because I did the same thing...08 Edge Limited, Nav System, Sync, Vista Roof, etc. Didn't even think to look if it came with Sirius. I guess I took the $195 option for granted. Where you ever able to get it installed?

Thanks.