What color is my new Edge?

Kilokid

Im the proud owner of a Light Sage Edge and I really like this vehicle. When friends, who have not seen the Edge,ask me what color is it ? I say well it's hard to say maybe greyish,whiteish,metalic with a little green I think. Don't get me wrong I love this color, but it is very hard to describe to people who have not seen it. The other Edge colors can be described fairly easily and everybody can figure out the color with a little hint. White with a little yellow, Orange with copper mixed, etc. Mine is a horse of different color. Any Sage owners have a better way to describe their vehicle's color.

I have a Light Sage Metallic Edge. I describe it as a light tan w/ metal flake.

I told my wife that when I first saw it in the sun light it looked kind of metallic tan but today it's overcast and it looks grey. If you park next to a grey car it doesn't look grey at all.

Edgeinator-- Have you seen the 2008 silver vapor color on the Edge. Is it the same color as the 2007 Sage?

Only in pictures. The color does not look the same to me, but it is hard to tell with pictures. The factory picture of the Light Sage looks totally different than the real thing. I did notice that Light Sage is not offered for 2008. I guess it wasn't that popular of a color. I like it, though. It hides the dirt well, and does really look nice when all clean and shiny. I guess we have an exclusive, first year only color. That will be a good thing to point out to some sucker in the future if you ever sell it. Maybe get an extra $1000 or so....ha ha.

Only in pictures. The color does not look the same to me, but it is hard to tell with pictures. The factory picture of the Light Sage looks totally different than the real thing. I did notice that Light Sage is not offered for 2008. I guess it wasn't that popular of a color. I like it, though. It hides the dirt well, and does really look nice when all clean and shiny. I guess we have an exclusive, first year only color. That will be a good thing to point out to some sucker in the future if you ever sell it. Maybe get an extra $1000 or so....ha ha.

So as I see it, we have a rare classic. In 30 years when our Lite Sage metallic First Year Edge goes to Barrett/ Jackson it should be worth big bucks. If I live that long. Lets see I'll be 92 years old.

So as I see it, we have a rare classic. In 30 years when our Lite Sage metallic First Year Edge goes to Barrett/ Jackson it should be worth big bucks. If I live that long. Lets see I'll be 92 years old.

We have a Sage and have gotten many compliments on the color. You're right, it's hard to nail down what the color is as it's constantly changing. Since I never thought I'd spend so much on a car and the color is somewhat pearlescent (is that a word?), I've named it the Pearl of Great Price.

post-1733-1194634370_thumb.jpg

We have a Sage and have gotten many compliments on the color. You're right, it's hard to nail down what the color is as it's constantly changing. Since I never thought I'd spend so much on a car and the color is somewhat pearlescent (is that a word?), I've named it the Pearl of Great Price.

Great name.

• 2 weeks later...
Great name.

We just purchased a Light Saige 07 Edge SEL plus/AWD yesterday We also loved the color, which looked clean even though the vehicle was not detailed and covered with dirt from nearby construction. After a quick wash, we also agree it looks more like a pearl color.

Safe travels