Two SYNC Accounts for same car

When I purchased my 2013 Edge, I was signed up on the old Ford Owner's site and also the Ford credit site since I was able to view and pay my payments for the previous Ford I owned, and then the Edge. My wife had used her specific username and password to access the accounts since she does the banking.

When I signed up on the SyncMyRide site for the Edge, I used my username and password selection. Well now, I can sign into the owner's site using either my wife's or my username and passwords. I can also log into the SyncMyRide site with either password and username.

The problem is that I have an automatic vehicle health report set to run every 5000 miles right before I do an oil change. I ran it the other day but then got a strange text on the car. It said my phone number is not registered with Sync, that I need to visit the site and update the information.

Now I only have one phone number associated with the car. It has always worked for the services, health report, and any other function. I don't know why I got this latest message from Ford about it not being registered. I had actually run a health report about two weeks ago, and it went through to my email with no problem. This latest report wasn't even sent to my email.

Any way to fix this problem? When I go to SMR site, it says the phone number I input is already in use on another account but I only have the one account. Perhaps the different usernames and passwords which are accepted at the same account are causing the problem.. Ford had changed their owner's site and credit site in the past, and made things worse in my opinion. Don't know why they had to change anything.