New AZ 2014 Deep Blue owner/forum member

azitaliass

Hey everyone.

Today i was able to pick up 2014 deep blue edge for the fiance and trade in her 2011 escape. I am a frequent forum member if LS1 and C5 for my SS . Also jeep forums for my jeep. NOW its mod time for her edge. Looks like i made it to the right place! Im seeing many options and direction to go with this edge. What i dont know is what companys are proven part makers for aftermarket and some of the know how as i do most mods myself.

She is liking the color matched grills and emblems, however im noticing the strip on top not alwayz being changed? Is this due to removal problems or just the look? Also can u get an emblem without chrome around edge? Like strictly black and blue? Is antenna on top able to be replaced with a shorty? Are the front plastic inserts hard to change out with drls?

sorry for so many questions at once.

thx

Welcome to our community, azitaliass, and congrats on the Edge! What trim level, AWD/FWD? Would love to see some pics :)

Here is a thread to help you get started on mods (by no means all-inclusive, but gives you an idea):

http://www.fordedgeforum.com/topic/12565-how-tos-powertrain-electronics-body-more/

I did put a shorty antenna on the Edge, as many have done, and have had no problems with car washes (brushless only) or radio reception.