Went to my local ford dealer today to get a oil change and pick up some new wiper blades for my 2012 se and the wiper blades that the gave me would not fit properly. The new ones didnt really snap on they just kinda clicked and locked but had alot of free play in the about a 1/4 inch up and down i asked one of the techs about it and he said every one of them he has ever put on were like and would not come off but i do not feel comfortable with having them on like that when the ones from the factory are not like that and this style blade that they had was the only one they carried in stock for my edge and the do appear to be different than the ones from the factory. The factory ones have a metal frame and are narrow and the ones that the dealer gave me were wide rubber and plastic no metal. So i returned them and got refuned so my question for you people are what is a good set of wipers that is going to last me for a long time the stock ones have lasted me almost 3 years so i just want yalls opinion on wipers before i go to the store to get new ones.

Thanks in advance!

I personally tried Trico Teflon SHIELD & am very happy with them. They are now ~ 1.5 years old & still working great, though here we have very HOT weather in summer & no snow in winter.

TRICO 20260 (20-260) for the drivers sides, 26" long.

TRICO 20200 (20-200) for the passenger side, 20" long.