Stock Chrome Rims

I want new wheels really bad since I don't care for the chrome ones that came with my SEL+.

Have any of you had luck selling yours? Let me know where if you have any good ideas.

I tried listing them on Craigslist but got zero calls. I've sold some Cobra wheels on EBay before but it was a huge pain to ship them. I want to sell them with the tires on since I want to get bigger wheels.

Thanks in advance!

I want new wheels really bad since I don't care for the chrome ones that came with my SEL+.

Have any of you had luck selling yours? Let me know where if you have any good ideas.

I tried listing them on Craigslist but got zero calls. I've sold some Cobra wheels on EBay before but it was a huge pain to ship them. I want to sell them with the tires on since I want to get bigger wheels.

Thanks in advance!

Check with some local shops around you...they might take yours on trade-in.

I had a couple people interested but the shipping $ was crazy.

I ended up deciding to keep them in storage (mounted and all that, with TPMS intact) in case I break a wheel or need to reinstall them if I trade or something.

I could use the money. But even if someone nearby wanted them - thereby avoiding the shipping - I could see my luck awarding me with an immediate need for them.