SYNC Phone Compatibility

Just thought I would mention that I recently ordered a '08 Limited Edge. I noticed that my phone is not currently on the compatibility list. You know. Just in case you were wonder which phone to add next. Sure would be t!ts if I could use my Edge with my Windows Mobile equipped phone. I'm just sayin'. :shades:

Just thought I would mention that I recently ordered a '08 Limited Edge. I noticed that my phone is not currently on the compatibility list. You know. Just in case you were wonder which phone to add next. Sure would be t!ts if I could use my Edge with my Windows Mobile equipped phone. I'm just sayin'. :shades:

My wife's '08 Limited is working fine with her Sprint Mogul and that phone is not on the compatible list. I have a Q but haven't tried it out yet "since it isn't my vehicle" but you ought to try it and I don't see why it wouldn't give you the basic calling functions. Good luck and have fun!

This means good right?

Sure would be tits if the Dolphins won a football game.

Sure would be tits if LSU made it to the BCS final.

Sure would be tits if I won the lottery.

Sure would be tits if Ford fixed the problems inherent to the red Edge.

Yeah...it could mean good.

This means good right?

Sure would be tits if the Dolphins won a football game.

Sure would be tits if LSU made it to the BCS final.

Sure would be tits if I won the lottery.

Sure would be tits if Ford fixed the problems inherent to the red Edge.

Yeah...it could mean good.

So far, it's just been deny deny deny, the same I do to my wife even if I'm caught. But there is NO denying that when the Pinto started out, the vast right wing majority of them were RED and definately during the fires remained so. The reliability issues are pointing towards them and starting to send up the RED flags. WHY oh why, did someone in the glass tower take the RED pill, Escape's me. Then they turn right around and insert RED right under the driver's bottom in the new ones. They can hope and remain quiet all they want, that it will go away, but to those people who are having all those problems, you just can't term it a lighter shade of pale. I'm going to have to google to see if web sites have popped up now about this, if not now, then when? If not when... then they've effectivly sweep it under a rug so far. And no I don't have black helicopters near my house, YET!

*laughing*

My Q works great with it....Even though, after using my Q for awhile, I don't care for the phone much...

Wouldn't it be tits if I did like it?

:P

:hysterical:

lol. ;) Looks like everyone is enjoying "The Word of the Forum"

Just to confirm, you do use the Q with Sprint right? I think it makes a difference.

I think the Q is tits. Of course, I only use it sync my outlook contacts. And with google maps....won't be needing google maps so much anymore...except for maybe live traffic info.

Can you look up a contact from your phone with the NAV system and Sync so you don't have to type in the address?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

On an ending note to this topic:

My Moto Q (with Sprint) does pair as a generic phone. Woo-hoo!!! (°)(°) !!! :happy feet:

The phone book downloaded with no problems. I have close to 300 contacts with multiple numbers, so it took a good 5-10 min. the first time. The guys at the dealership were impressed.

The bluetooth works great. As soon as I start the car, my phone call transfers to the car's sound system with no problem. If I shut the car off, the call is routed through my phone again with no problems.

Texting does not work. Bummer.

The speech regonition is pretty good, but seems to work better at slower speeds and with no one else in the car. Possibly less road noise. (I am impressed wit the overall quietness of the ride though). I tend to speak quietly or with a trailing voice so that is something I'll have to work on. Also, with the amount of contacts I have, the system does get confused.