Am I the only member? :)

Thumper07

Hi, Tom. I'm from Boca originally, but spent most of my time in Winter Park. I'm in Las Vegas now.

This forum is soooo new and I bet a lot of Ford Edge EBs are not out there yet.

I've seen Livernois Engineering out of Michigan active in tuning the SHO EB's, so I bet they'll get in the Edge game too. I think the Edge EB will be far more popular than the Taurus anyway.

Hello,

We just bought our Ecoboost Edge Friday night. We are very excited about this car. Everyone I tell I have a Ecoboost Edge is shocked that the Edge comes with an Ecoboost.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello since I am new to the forum.

Tery

Hello,

We just bought our Ecoboost Edge Friday night. We are very excited about this car. Everyone I tell I have a Ecoboost Edge is shocked that the Edge comes with an Ecoboost.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello since I am new to the forum.

Tery

Hi, Tery. Welcome to the site :)

PS/ What color did you get? Do you have any photos?

Edited by robertlane

• 5 months later...

I bought my Edge EcoBoost on March 23. Love the ride and the quietness. Only have 335 miles on odometer so can't make any statements about gas mileage yet. I have read

that you don't need to check the mileage for the first 1000 miles. Engine is peppy and should get better with time. Have the18" Chrome wheels which make the Edge really stand out.

Oh yes, it's the 2.0 EcoBoost. Would like to hear from other Edge Ecoboost owners. The color is Mineral Gray and it's gorgeous ! Has the electric Hatch Door Opener and Leather. Has Ford Sync but not the Ford Touch. Still has two screens: one in the instrument Cluster and one in the radio. So far we love it. Lloyd

Edited by Lloyd Erickson