the second new guy

GPEcoBoost

I took delivery on my EcoBoost Edge on 10/06/11 from Roy O'Brien Ford on the east side of the Detroit area. Within the first week of owing this Edge, I realized a 30% increase in my daily commute mileage. Sure don't miss that second stop at the gas station each week. Sync is a tremendous feature and pretty easy once you get the logic behind it. Voice commands for all my friends! Yes, I'm still in the honeymoon period with the vehicle, but so far, it's all good. Hoping this community grows so we can get information flowing.

• Like 1

I took delivery on my EcoBoost Edge on 10/06/11 from Roy O'Brien Ford on the east side of the Detroit area. Within the first week of owing this Edge, I realized a 30% increase in my daily commute mileage. Sure don't miss that second stop at the gas station each week. Sync is a tremendous feature and pretty easy once you get the logic behind it. Voice commands for all my friends! Yes, I'm still in the honeymoon period with the vehicle, but so far, it's all good. Hoping this community grows so we can get information flowing.

Welcome to the Edge EB site. A Ford Edge Ecoboost makes a lot of sense to me. I am not sure I can get one because I have three dogs (plus a wife), but I have always loved the looks and the performance of the Edge and now the 3.2L Ecboost makes it all that much better.

I do have the SYNC system in our Lime Squeeze Fiesta (talk about saving gas money) and I absolutely love it. If you're going to get a new Ford, GET THE SYNC!

• 1 year later...