2008 Edge Rebates

CincyEdge28

I apologize if this has been covered but does anybody have an idea when the lease rates and rebates will improve on the 2008 models? I know there are some excellent deals on the 07's right now and that will continue until they are gone. However, our current lease is not over until January and we are not willing to make an extra payment for 2 months or role our remaining payments into a new lease. We really like the Edge, but we are just concerned that the 2008's will not lease that well when it's time for us to lease. Any advice welcome.

Current bonus of $500 is set to expire at the end of this month. Basically no one knows what may be offered in the future, if people knew that, then they would constantly be holding off, for the next best/great deal.

No sales, company goes out of business and then their would be no need for incentives.

I apologize if this has been covered but does anybody have an idea when the lease rates and rebates will improve on the 2008 models? I know there are some excellent deals on the 07's right now and that will continue until they are gone. However, our current lease is not over until January and we are not willing to make an extra payment for 2 months or role our remaining payments into a new lease. We really like the Edge, but we are just concerned that the 2008's will not lease that well when it's time for us to lease. Any advice welcome.

If your currently leasing a Ford check with the dealer - they may agree to terminate the lease early to get you into a new one now. I would expect the rebates to be the same as they are now for the 08s unless December turns out to be a horrible month.