2007 Edge Problems (Red)

dave-m

I don't have any!

I'm not anticipating any, I'm not listening for every squeek and rattle and I'm not searching the internet forums looking for problems that someone else might have and wondering if I have them too.

I'm enjoying my new vehicle :rockon:

Seems a few people around here should do the same!

Internet forums tend to bring out the worst. All you hear are the problems and you think it's an epidemic. Of course there will be problems, that's why there's a warranty.

Not too many people post up that their car is great and there's nothing wrong.

So I just did.

PS. Take that manual in the glovebox and read it cover to cover. It will allow you to spend more time enjoying your car and less time searching on the internet.

Edited by dave-m

I don't have any!

I'm not anticipating any, I'm not listening for every squeek and rattle and I'm not searching the internet forums looking for problems that someone else might have and wondering if I have them too.

I'm enjoying my new vehicle :rockon:

Seems a few people around here should do the same!

Internet forums tend to bring out the worst. All you hear are the problems and you think it's an epidemic. Of course there will be problems, that's why there's a warranty.

Not too many people post up that their car is great and there's nothing wrong.

So I just did.

PS. Take that manual in the glovebox and read it cover to cover. It will allow you to spend more time enjoying your car and less time searching on the internet.

That's the spirit!!!!

Rock On Dude!!!

:)

Agree! Enjoy your ride. If something happens, take it to the dealer and have them fix it until you're happy. I had a small leak, took it back and told them not to return it to me unless it's 100% fixed...and oh, by the way, I'll need a rental too...and not one of those small silver Focus'...I'll need something comparable to the Edge. Worked for me and I couldn't be happier. Actually, my wife coudn't be happier. I've only driven it 10 or 15 times in 6 months...I have to practically beg to take her car. lol

Life is good everyone...enjoy!