Hello from a Ford Parts Manager!

DISCOUNTFORDPARTS

Welcome, DPM; do you have a name?

Feel like helping me with some Edge parts?...as in all the garage/service/wiring manuals...such as what are their titles, PNs, and retail prices? And then your real prices?

There was an announcement a month or so ago that the Edge would have some custom parts available from the dealers. Have they been announced and can you give prices. I'm thinking grill and wheels............

• 1 year later...

I'm not a parts manager but I know enough about them to guess that about 75% of the parts a dealership sells through their parts and service departments come directly from Ford parts depots, other dealers, assembly plants or directly from Ford vendors (items like tires). 15% or so will come from their Motorcraft distributors (including Motorcraft oil and battery distributors.) The balance will come from local jobbers and misc. suppliers (non-F/L/M parts for used cars and service work, standard parts - nuts and bolts-, etc.)

Is this really what you wanted to know? :reading: