Adjusting head rests for more room?

Hi guys...new to the forum. Just bought a 2008 Edge SEL with 80K miles on it. I was trying to adjust the head rests for more clearance between it and my head. I could find NO adjustment for that. Am I missing something? They go up and down...thats it. Has anyone come up with a good solution for that issue? :headscratch:

Thanks much.

They only go up and down. In 2012 the headrests changed to 4-way adjustment, I know that they fit the 2011 models, but don't know about older models.

You 2 other options:

Raise the headrest so your head touches the lower part of the headrest Wichita is further.

Or,

Try to remove the headrest, rotate it & reinstall so it is tilted to the back.

• Like 1

They only go up and down. In 2012 the headrests changed to 4-way adjustment, I know that they fit the 2011 models, but don't know about older models.

You 2 other options:

Raise the headrest so your head touches the lower part of the headrest Wichita is further.

Or,

Try to remove the headrest, rotate it & reinstall so it is tilted to the back.

Since I posted my question I've been doing some searching and have found out what you are saying. Turn them around or go up or down. I'll have to see if the 2012 head rests will fit the 08. If anyone knows the answer it would be good to know. Thanks for your help Omar.

Since I posted my question I've been doing some searching and have found out what you are saying. Turn them around or go up or down. I'll have to see if the 2012 head rests will fit the 08. If anyone knows the answer it would be good to know. Thanks for your help Omar.

Your welcome.

If the car is still new to you, give it some time & you'll probably get used to it.

Edited by omar302